At the end of the SOMA Program, you will:
1. Learn the basics of Christian marriage
2. Learn how to lay a good foundation for a successful Christian Marriage
3. Learn the different phases in a Christian Marriage
4. Learn how to resolve conflicts in a Christian Marriage
5. Learn how to partner with God in a Christian Marriage
The SOMA is a two-part course curriculum, comprising of one training module, and a project course work.
Module One: Fundamentals of a successful Christian marriage
• Introduction to Marriage
• Foundation of the Christian Marriage
• Key ingredients of the Christian Marriage
• Principles of the Christian Marriage
• Phases of the Christian Marriage
• Conflict Resolution in the Christian Marriage
• Separation and Divorce
Who Should Register?
1. Anyone with a desire to go into a Christian Marriage
2. Anyone who desires to have a successful and fulfilling marriage
3. Anyone who wants to understand how to manage conflicts in the Marriage
4. Anyone seeking to experience all that God has prepared within a Christian Marriage
5. Anyone currently on the verge of separation in their Marriage.
How to Register?
1. Pay the course registration fee
2. You will receive a confirmation of payment and you will receive your login details
3. Get ready for class